Help Wanted - Service Plumber
My Georgia Plumber is growing by leaps and bounds! We are currently looking qualified service technicians to join to our team. We offer the best pay structure and benefit package of any Metro Atlanta plumbing company.
General Info - Service Plumber
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: Hourly plus Bonus or Commission based on performance and experience
Company Truck for Commission Technicians
Overtime Available for Hourly Employees
Specialty: Commercial, Residential
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
With over 25 years experience in the industry, My Georgia Plumber has been dedicated to providing the best in customer service and professionalism. We are family owned, family operated and family focused plumbing company. Our technicians pride themselves on quality, honesty and knowledge of our industry. In return we offer our employees a career and an environment where they can grow and advance within the company as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Inspecting, repairing, installing, modifying, and maintaining plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems. Including but not limited to:
- Hot Water Tank repair and replacement
- Faucet Repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pex and Copper Pipe repair
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Water Filtration installation
- Sewer line Snaking and Excavation
- Stack Repair and replacement
- Identifying electrical, plumbing and safety problems applicable to the installation and takes necessary corrective action.
- Performing necessary clerical duties with job and is able to read blue prints.
- Performing a variety of tasks under guidance from Service Manager and Field Supervisor.
- High school diploma or (GED)
- 3 years experience working as a service plumber
- Georgia State plumber's license preferred or ability to obtain
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire background check
Additional Skills Desired:
- Friendly with great customer service skills
- Commission OR Hourly plus bonus
- Incentives and bonus pay based on performance
- Company van for Commission based Technicians
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Match Retirement
- Discount Vacation Packages
- Down Payment Assistance
- Company Paid Educational and Training Opportunities
- Strong Teamwork and Unity
- Diverse Workplace
- Safe and Positive work environment
- Growing, reputable company that provides a great work experience
- and More!
Ready to Apply?
If you believe you can provide service to our customers at the level we have described on this website, and you would like to be considered for employment by My Georgia Plumber, you can apply online below, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or can apply in person.