Help Wanted - Service Plumber
Michaels Plumbing Service is growing by leaps and bounds! We are currently looking to add another plumbing service technician to our team:
General Info - Service Plumber
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 5 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Salary Range: Based on Experience
Specialty: Commercial, Residential
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
With over 25 years experience in the industry, Michaels Plumbing Service has been dedicated to providing the best in customer service and professionalism. We are family owned, family operated and family focused plumbing company. Our technicians pride themselves on quality, honesty and knowledge of our industry. We are a drug free workplace and also require background and driver's license checks for all potential candidates. In return we offer our employees a career and an environment where they can grow and advance within the company as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Inspecting, repairing, installing, modifying, and maintaining plumbing fixtures in heating, water and drainage systems. Including but not limited to:
- Hot Water Tank repair and replacement
- Faucet Repair and replacement
- Toilet repair and replacement
- Pex and Copper Pipe repair
- Gas line repair and replacement
- Water Filtration installation
- Sewer line Snaking and Excavation
- Stack Repair and replacement
- Identifying electrical, plumbing and safety problems applicable to the installation and takes necessary corrective action.
- Performing necessary clerical duties with job and is able to read blue prints.
- Performing a variety of tasks under guidance from Service Manager and Field Supervisor.
- High school diploma or (GED)
- 5-year’s experience working as a service plumber
- Georgia State plumber's license preferred or ability to obtain
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire background check and drug test
- Willing to submit to random drug testing, per company policy
Additional Skills Desired:
- Friendly with great customer service skills
- Competitive Pay
- Incentives and bonus pay based on performance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Vacation pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Educational and Training Opportunities
- Strong Teamwork and Unity
- Diverse Workplace
- Safe and Positive work environment
- Growing, reputable company that provides a great work experience
Ready to Apply?
If you believe you can provide service to our customers at the level we have described on this website, and you would like to be considered for employment by Michael's Plumbing Service, you can apply online below, email your resume to email@example.com or can apply in person.