Help Wanted - Plumber's Helper
My Georgia Plumber is growing by leaps and bounds! We are currently looking qualified service technicians to join to our team. We offer the best pay structure and benefit package of any Metro Atlanta plumbing company.
General Info - Plumber's Helper
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Specialty: Commercial, Residential
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
With over 25 years experience in the industry, My Georgia Plumber has been dedicated to providing the best in customer service and professionalism. We are family owned, family operated and family focused plumbing company. Our technicians pride themselves on quality, honesty and knowledge of our industry. In return we offer our employees a career and an environment where they can grow and advance within the company as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
- Shuttle parts and supplies to technician when applicable
- Pick up parts, as needed.
- Wash and detail trucks and other vehicles, weekly, including company vehicles. Wax on a monthly basis if required.
- Assist in the organization and cleaning of the shop area and exterior grounds.
- Responsible for all grounds and building maintenance, including but not limited to emptying trash, cleaning shop bathrooms and other duties as assigned.
- Assist in maintaining overall cleanliness of the warehouse area.
- Assist in pulling and staging parts for service and sales as needed. .
- Work as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Basic plumbing and appliance installations once approved
- High school diploma or (GED)
- 2-year’s experience working in a parts/warehouse environment
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a pre-hire background check and drug test
- Willing to submit to random drug testing, per company policy
Additional Skills Desired:
- Mechanical aptitude helpful
- Great hourly pay
- Overtime available
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities
- Paid holidays
- Vacation pay
- Sick pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Match Retirement
- Discount Vacation Packages
- Down Payment Assistance
- Company Paid Educational and Training Opportunities
- Strong Teamwork and Unity
- Diverse Workplace
- Safe and Positive work environment
- Growing, reputable company that provides a great work experience
- and More!
Ready to Apply?
If you believe you can provide service to our customers at the level we have described on this website, and you would like to be considered for employment by My Georgia Plumber, you can apply online below, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or can apply in person.